Oral fluid tests
Our superior oral fluid tests are able to simultaneously screen for up to eight drugs, including the five most commonly used: cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, ecstasy, and cannabinoids.
Detection time :
- Cannabis detection time in saliva: the active ingredient in cannabis, THC, cannot be detected more than 4-6 hours after use, regardless of the test used.
- Cocaine, heroin, amphetamines, and ecstasy may be detected 24 to 48 hours after the last dose. This may vary depending on the individual’s metabolism as well as on the quantity and quality of the drug used.
- Convenient, non-invasive and easy to use;
- Almost impossible to manipulate;
- May be used anywhere, anytime;
- Screening should be performed within a very short time interval after consumption (ideally in the first hours, maximum 4 to 6 hours);
- Cannabis consumption may inhibit salivary secretion;
- THC (active ingredient of cannabis) contained in saliva may be negated by other substances, leading to a negative screening even if consumption has occurred.