For Private companies
The equivalent of 10,000 to 13,000 working days are lost each day due to absenteeism caused by addiction. Only 30% of the companies take action to meet this challenge.
Some signs and symptoms
- Many unexplained absences
- Loss of social ties
- Loss of quality of work and productivity, loss of interest
- Aggressiveness, sudden mood swings, irritability
- Red or glassy eyes, confusion, loss of coordination, decreased motor skills
What are the risks if you do not act?
- Accidents at work, other occupational hazards (harassment, violence, stress, etc.)
- Increase in health expenditure related to drug use
- Quality of tasks and poor working relations
- Negative impact on the company's image caused by actions of employees under the influence of narcotics
- Drug-related costs to businesses of about 1.5% of annual payroll.
What are the solutions?
- Anticipate risks by prevention: raising awareness and informing employees about the health and safety risks associated with addictive practices.
- React by introducing random screening for employees in "sensitive" positions and employees likely to use drugs, or by systematic screening before hiring.
Our products can help you:
- To ensure the work safety of the person tested, which might be threatened if his faculties were impaired (example: when driving a vehicle or operating a machine in a factory)
- To ensure the safety of a person's co-workers, preventing serious or even fatal injuries.
- To ensure public safety
- To protect the health of the person tested, both in the short and long term
- To increase productivity: People who are not impaired by drugs (or other factors such as lack of sleep) will be more productive.
- To monitor the integrity of employees and prevent infringements
- To avoid being held responsible for injuries caused by a staff member whose faculties are impaired.